OTN Systems, located in Olen, Belgium, develops and markets the XTran (Excellence in Transport) telecommunication equipment, dedicated to the operational telecommunication departments of metros, light-rails, oil & gas, mining, ITS (intelligent highways, tunnels & bridges), ports, utility companies, public safety and industrial campuses. With OTN Systems’ unique products, it is possible to integrate different existing applications for voice, data, LAN, video, SCADA, etc. into one high-speed network with a fiber optic backbone. More specifically, the OTN Systems products are at their best when it comes to mission critical networking. This is made possible by strong investment in product development and a highly skilled workforce, resulting in a unique product portfolio based on cutting edge technology.
OTN Systems is part of Belden Inc., a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions. Belden Inc. delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets.
To reinforce the Customer Solution Management team, OTN Systems is currently looking for a
Bid Manager (m/f)
Your key accountabilities:
- You will be responsible for creating the winning proposals.
- From answering the first tender until the contract award, you ensure that the proposal is optimized in all aspects. You achieve this by working closely together with the sales manager, the network design team, the product managers and the business development team.
- You ensure that the proposal is compliant from a technical, legal and commercial perspective.
- You are able to convince the customer that we offer the best technical solution and that our solution offers the highest value for the customer.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- > 3 years of experience in proposal/bid management.
- A thorough understanding of telecom, packet based networks and IP networking.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- No nine to five mentality: make things happen no matter what!
- Able to handle multiple bids simultaneously.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), French and German.
- Strong analytical and synthetic capacities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A stimulating and challenging environment
- A team where real team players feel at home
- A company that values the contribution of every employee
- An office address that is reachable without traffic-jams
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org