Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager MEA
OTN Systems, located in Olen, Belgium, develops and markets the XTran (Excellence in Transport) telecommunication equipment, dedicated to the operational telecommunication departments of metros, light-rails, oil & gas, mining, ITS (intelligent highways, tunnels & bridges), ports, utility companies, public safety and industrial campuses. With OTN Systems’ unique products, it is possible to integrate different existing applications for voice, data, LAN, video, SCADA, etc. into one high-speed network with a fiber optic backbone. More specifically, the OTN Systems products are at their best when it comes to mission critical networking. This is made possible by strong investment in product development and a highly skilled workforce, resulting in a unique product portfolio based on cutting edge technology.
OTN Systems is part of Belden Inc., a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions. Belden Inc. delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets.
To reinforce the Regional Team in Dubai, OTN Systems is currently looking for a
Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager MEA (m/f)
- This role carries the responsibility for the full customer solution that is presented during the acquisition phase of a sales opportunity to the partner/end-customer and also handles the customer interface during the implementation phase of the sales opportunity.
- In the implementation phase after the contract award, the Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager is the single point of interface of OTN Systems with the partner/end-customer and s/he also acts as the interface to the back-office Supply & Care department. In this role, the Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager interfaces with the Supply & Care organization for all aspects of the implementation of the sales opportunity.
Your key accountabilities:
- You are responsible for the on-time realization of the tender/project within time, scope and budget.
- You coordinate all activities with the internal stakeholders and with the customer.
- You will be located in Dubai from where you closely interact with the sales and project manager(s) in the region.
- With your technical skills you are able to evaluate network requirements and designs as received from the customer. You are able to translate these into a perfect fit solution.
- Take the lead to answer RFI’s (Request for Information) and RFQ’s (Request for Quotation) as received from end-customers/partners for which you are appointed as Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager.
- Present and defend, together with the Sales manager, solutions to convince End-Users, Consultants, Contractors and other stakeholders in the project.
- Take the lead to coordinate all Customer related actions to the partners/end-customers during project execution for which you are appointed as Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager.
- Coordinate all technical and service requirements during project execution.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a bachelor’s degree preferably in telecom/IT engineering with an experience of 5 years in technical, customer-oriented project management in an international environment.
- Technical and working knowledge of IP planning, telecommunications/IT network and infrastructure design.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken); other languages are an asset.
- You have experience in dealing with enterprise class customers located in the Middle East.
- Must have didactical skills to explain difficult items in a clear and understandable way for a broad range of listeners (end-customers, R&D).
- Your main qualities are proactivity, assertiveness, effective and clear communication, leadership, enthusiasm, adaptability, diplomacy and empathy.
- You are able to work both independently and/or in a team, depending on the required case.
- This key accountability requires regular short business trips in the Region and occasional attendance to customer sites for support purposes, so you should be willing to travel for 30-50% of your time.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A stimulating and challenging environment
- A team where real team players feel at home
- A company that values the contribution of every employee
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org