Head of Integration- and System-testing
OTN Systems, located in Olen, Belgium, develops and markets the XTran (Excellence in Transport) telecommunication equipment, dedicated to the operational telecommunication departments of metros, light-rails, oil & gas, mining, ITS (intelligent highways, tunnels & bridges), ports, utility companies, public safety and industrial campuses. With OTN Systems’ unique products, it is possible to integrate different existing applications for voice, data, LAN, video, SCADA, etc. into one high-speed network with a fiber optic backbone. More specifically, the OTN Systems products are at their best when it comes to mission critical networking. This is made possible by strong investment in product development and a highly skilled workforce, resulting in a unique product portfolio based on cutting edge technology.
OTN Systems is part of Belden Inc., a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions. Belden Inc. delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets.
To reinforce the R&D Test team, OTN Systems is currently looking for an enthusiastic
Head of Integration- and Systems-Testing (m/f)
As head of the Test team, you will manage the activities of the test team. This team tests and qualifies the XTran system and works together with project and product management, development organizations and the service organization.
- Master of Engineering, Master of Information Sciences or equal by experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in telecom/network environments of which at least 2 years of experience as a team manager.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Dutch language skills desirable
- Extensive knowledge of IP networking technologies
- Strong IP network debugging skills
- Knowledge of legacy interfaces is an advantage
- 7 years of relevant experience in communication networks
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in working in an agile environment with strong focus on test automation
- As a team manager you have the responsibility to support, guide and manage the team in their testing activities
- Plan and manage regression testing activities
- Define a medium and long term strategy to optimize the team activities and test efficiency
- Support the integration of the test team in the agile development groups
- Support the automatic testing and the transition towards continuous delivery
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A stimulating and challenging environment
- A team where real team players feel at home
- A company that values the contribution of every employee
- An office address that is reachable without traffic-jams
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.