OTN Systems, located in Olen, Belgium, develops and markets the XTran (Excellence in Transport) telecommunication equipment, dedicated to the operational telecommunication departments of metros, light-rails, oil & gas, mining, ITS (intelligent highways, tunnels & bridges), ports, utility companies, public safety and industrial campuses. With OTN Systems’ unique products, it is possible to integrate different existing applications for voice, data, LAN, video, SCADA, etc. into one high-speed network with a fiber optic backbone. More specifically, the OTN Systems products are at their best when it comes to mission critical networking. This is made possible by strong investment in product development and a highly skilled workforce, resulting in a unique product portfolio based on cutting edge technology.
OTN Systems is part of Belden Inc., a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions. Belden Inc. delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets.
To reinforce the Customer Solution Management team, OTN Systems is currently looking for a
Project Manager MEA (m/f)
Your key accountabilities:
- You are responsible for the on-time realization of the project within scope and budget.
- You coordinate all activities with the internal stakeholders and with the customer.
- You will be located in Belgium from where you closely interact with the project manager(s) in the region.
- With your technical skills you are able to evaluate network requirements and designs as received from the customer. You are able to translate these into a perfect fit solution.
- Take the lead to answer RFI’s (Request for Information) and RFQ’s (Request for Quotation) as received from end-customers/partners for which you are appointed as Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager.
- Present and defend, together with the sales manager, solutions to convince End-Users, Consultants, Contractors and other stakeholders in the project.
- Take the lead to coordinate all Customer related actions to the partners/end-customers during the implementation phase of the project in which you are appointed as Customer Solutions Manager/Project Manager.
- Coordinate all technical and service requirements during project execution.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a master’s degree preferably in telecom with a minimum experience of 10 years in technical, customer-oriented project management in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken); other languages are an asset.
- You have experience in dealing with enterprise class customers located in the Middle East.
- Your main qualities are proactivity, assertiveness, effective and clear communication, leadership, enthusiasm, adaptability, diplomacy and empathy
- You don’t have a nine to five mentality.
- You are an independent worker but at the same time a team player.
- You are flexible to travel abroad.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A stimulating and challenging environment
- A team where real team players feel at home
- A company that values the contribution of every employee
- An office address that is reachable without traffic-jams
Send an e-mail to email@example.com