Creating a communication transport channel for a SCADA signal
OTN Systems published educational movies on YouTube about TXCare, the network management platform that visualizes the XTran network.
The next generation XTran platform is a flexible, state-of-the-art packet based solution enabling you to go “all IP”, enabled by the underlying MPLS-TP technology, without being faced with the complexity of generic solutions developed with large service providers in mind.
To fully grasp the benefits of the user-friendly TXCare, discover the following educational movies:
- - Creating a communication transport channel for a SCADA signal
- - Add a node in a live MPLS-TP network
- - How to create an E-tree over an ERPS ring
- - ERPS over MPLS-TP
- - VoiP service per ring
- - A VPLS tie between two main rings
- - Creating teleprotection services
- - Adding a ring using scripting
- - Creating a 20M Ethernet service
- - The deployment of an MPLS-TP network with automated element and topology discovery
- - Use TXCare to create an MPLS Pseudowire over an XTran network
Watch the OTN Systems YouTube channel