Some people think that an MPLS-TP network is difficult to extend. The background of this idea can be found in the fact that MPLS-TP does not use a dynamic control plane. In this tutorial video, Jurgen shows how easy it is to insert a node in a live network if you have XTran and TXCare.
Discover the following tutorial videos about XTran on our YouTube channel:
- How to create an MPLS-TP tunnel
- How to create a Circuit Emulation Service
- Current Differential Protection over MPLS-TP
- Multipath protection over MPLS-TP
- How to change a Central Switching Module
... and more!
Like what you see? Follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.