OTN Systems, located in Olen, Belgium, develops and markets the Open Transport Network (OTN) and XTran (Excellence in Transport) telecommunication equipment, dedicated to the operational telecommunication departments of metros, light-rails, oil & gas, mining, ITS (intelligent highways, tunnels & bridges), ports, utility companies, public safety and industrial campuses. With OTN Systems’ unique products, it is possible to integrate different existing applications for voice, data, LAN, video, SCADA, etc. into one high-speed network with a fiber optic backbone. More specifically, the OTN Systems products are at their best when it comes to mission critical networking. This is possible by strong investment in product development and a highly skilled workforce, resulting in a unique product portfolio based on cutting-edge technology.
To reinforce the DevOps team, OTN Systems is currently looking for an enthusiastic
DevOps Engineer (m/f)
As member of the DevOps technical team, you will be joining a highly effective self-organizing agile team who builds, optimizes and maintains the XTran development systems and works together with the different development teams.
- Professional Bachelor Applied Computer Science, ICT or Electronics-ICT.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows and Python
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- No work experience required
- Experience in System Engineering / DevOps role
- Experience with Linux, Windows and virtualization fundamentals
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience with common build and release tools such as Gradle, Groovy, Docker and Git
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities in an agile development environment
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work, rather than do everything by hand
- Extend, deploy, maintain and improve the build and release systems of OTN Systems
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools
- Introducing new technologies and platforms into the development activities of the R&D group
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- A stimulating and challenging environment.
- A team where real team players feel at home.
- A company that values the contribution of every employee.
- An office address that is reachable without traffic jams.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.